Buy BD BD – BD304000- Microlance hypodermic needle Yellow 30G x 13mm Online
Thinner needle with larger lumen to allow increased flow rates during injections and collection. Can be connected to both leur slip and leur lock adapters. Sterile and latex-free.
100 pack size
Type: Thin needle with large lumen
Needle size: 30G x 13mm
Grade: Microlance hypodermic
Microlance 3 Hypodermic Needle are a sterile, single use and latex free needle that is recommended for Intradermal, subcutaneous, intramuscular, intravenous injection and aspiration.
The bevel design is based on the latest technology and in-vitro and in-vivo studies have demonstrated excellent penetration performance. Buy hypodermic needle Yellow Permitting the use of thinner needles with larger lumen thus increasing flow rates during injection and collection.
BD Microlance 3 can be connected to both luer slip and luer lock adapters. Hub and colour coding in compliance with ISO standards. The Microlance 3 Hypodermic Needle is a 30 Gauge (Yellow), 13mm (1/2 Inch) needle length diameter, 0.29mm ext diameter with a regular wall and regular bevel.
Unique slip angle and polishing method results in less patient discomfort at the injection site and less risk for punching.
- Hypodermic needles with thin walls for optimal flow
- Fits syringes connected to a Luer adapter or Luer Lock connector
- Color coded for quick recognition of gauge for easy selection of appropriate flow rate
- Sterile and individually wrapped for hygienic, single-use application
- Stainless steel needles with epoxy resin adhesives