Buy D&G Mascara Passion Eyes Waterproof (Waterproof 01 Black) Online
The new Passioneyes Waterproof Mascara is the first mascara by Dolce & Gabbana resistant to water, tears, humidity and hot weather. Buy Mascara Passion Eyes Its naturally derived, advanced formula creates dramatic volume and feminine curl, with a lightweight feel.
Women seeking a smudge-proof mascara resistant to water, tears, humidity, hot weather and impeccably curled lashes with bold volume.
– Waterproof formula
– Resistant to water, tears, humidity and hot weather
– Advanced smudge-proof formula that is easy to remove
– Two-in-one curling and volumizing mascara
– Natural and naturally derived waxes condition and hydrate lashes
– Curved brush curls and separates each lash beautifully
– Dense bristles enhance and build volume
– No need for a lash curler
– Buildable formula enables different looks
– Available in 2 shades: Nero 1 and Terra 2.
The formula is creamy and not very thick. It is a very long wearing mascara. I have sometimes worn it for more than 10 hours and it has never caused any feathering or smudging.
It comes off easily with an eye makeup remover. It nicely separates the lashes and does not make them crunchy. It also feels very light on lashes and holds the curl beautifully.
I feel it adds decent length to the lashes. But I was expecting a bit more length, volume, drama and everything i expect out of a mascara. This is more like an everyday mascara, makes your lashes look natural but there is no WOW! factor to it.
Passion Eyes Mascara comes in this gorgeous gold tube. There is D&G embossed on the cap. The mascara wand is bent in a curve and has short bristles.
The shorter bristles help in coating every single lash. I am not sure how a curve in the wand helps. I use some amazing mascaras with a straight wand and I actually prefer them over a bent shape.
It comes in 3 colors- black. brown and blue. I have it in the shade black and it is an okay black- neither too intense nor too light. It’s a nice glossy black that looks quite natural on the lashes.