Use to prevent pain during piercings, tattoos, waxing, laser and needle treatment.
Dr Numb Topical Anaesthetic Cream
Buy Dr Numb Topical Anaesthetic Cream Online
The benefits of Dr Numb Topical Anaesthetic Cream are:
- Fast results, effective from 30 minutes
- Well tolerated for a variety of medical industries
- Can be applied for up to 4 hours
What active ingredients does it contain?
- 5% lidocaine
How should Dr Numb Topical Anaesthetic Cream be administered?
- Cleanse and dry the area receiving treatment.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap. The heat will activate the cream and stop it from drying.
- Leave the plastic wrap on until after the treatment procedure.
It is a top-grade pharmaceutical product manufactured in Canada that is 100% effective and safe to use on both children and adults, and has not been tested on animals. The Dr. Numb® formula is painstakingly designed to adhere to the strict standards and requirements of Health Canada and at the same time, allowing the components to work in concert to achieve a synergy of optimal benefits and safety.
Here’s our PRO TIPS to get the most effective numbing REGARDLESS of which numbing cream you use:
- ASSESS: Inquire as to how your client typically reacts or tolerance to anesthetics. A great question is their experience at the dentist. Do they respond well or need more injections?
VARIETY: it’s always a good practice to have more than one on hand. Most numbing creams contain the same ingredients, it often comes down to how they are formulated and how they react with your clients body chemistry.
EXFOLIATE: open up the skin! Using either a mascara wand or a buffer pad, give the treatment area a REALLY GOOD SCRUB.
APPLY GENEROUSLY: With pre-numbing, more is more. You should not see the skin or brow hair through the lotion. Put it on THICK.
OCCLUDE: This means to cover in plastic wrap. This helps create a thermo dynamic reaction which allows the numbing to better penetrate that sweet open skin!
- WARM IT UP: to further accelerate the numbing process, put a hot/warm cloth over the occluded area for 5 mins or until it’s cool.
- DO NOT OVER NUMB. You should not be leaving the cream on for longer than 20-25 mins max or you’ll change the texture of the skin to rubber, good luck implanting pigment in that!
- Dr. Numb® products are available over-the-counter for easing pain, itch and discomfort associated with dermal procedures and skin conditions. Dr. Numb® has grown into an industry leader and established its brand in various institutions such as hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, medical supply stores, laser treatment centers, salons, spas, tattoo parlors and has even found its way in many households as an immediate first aid for body pains, minor wounds and burns.