Buy BD 309628 – Plastipak Luer Lock 1ml Syringe – without needle Online
For general purpose injection and aspiration of fluids from vials, ampoules and parts of the body below the skin surface. Plastipak Luer Lock Europe Luer-Lok(TM) hub assures secure connection to needles or IV ports. Individually wrapped and sterile. Polypropylene, latex free. Compatible with all BD sterile needles.
100 pack size
Tip: Luer lock
Grade: Plastipak syringe
The BD Plastipak high capacity syringe offers gradual and controlled movement of plunger with accuracy and safety of use the body of the syringe is transparent Plastipak Luer Lock Europe.
The Plastipak 1ml syringe has a luer-lock concentric tip which a needle hub or extension line that can be safely locked on the syringe.
For guaranteed protection of photosensitive drugs 1ml opaque syringe stops 90% of light rays between 290 450 nm UV wavelength. 1ml syringes are particularly suitable for automatic infusion equipment: syringe-drivers, pumps, etc.
They have been approved for use with leading brands of syringe-driver. The BD Plastipak syringe is a single-use syringe that is sterile and latex-free.
– BD Luer Lock syringes have a secure syringe connection
– They reduce syringe reflux and thereby cannula occlusion
– They enable the minimisation of dosage fluctuations in syringe pumps
– They help in the prevention of spillage of medication and blood samples
– These are available in capacities of 1/3/5/10/20/1ml